Small steps towards a big impact
We aspire to contribute to a more positive fashion industry by enhancing the transparency of our actions and communicating clearly about our practices. While the journey ahead is long, we are committed to continual improvement.

Producing Responsibly
We craft timeless collections for the modern woman, meticulously selecting fabrics, refining silhouettes, and prioritizing attention to detail. Our commitment to environmental protection begins with responsible production and consumption practices. Embracing the philosophy of “less but better”, we advocate for investing in pieces that endure, possibly lasting a lifetime.

Locally & Ethically Made
Our products are intrinsically linked to their origin, provenance, and the skilled artisans behind them. Each piece is crafted with integrity using the highest-quality materials by our team of professionals. At RXQUETTE, we ensure safe, healthy, and equitable working conditions, inspiring our team to adopt a lifestyle that is both wholesome and eco-friendly.

Manufacturing
A significant 80% of our garments, including suits, dresses, and woven pieces, are meticulously produced in our state-of-the-art manufacturing unit. The remaining 20%, comprising knitwear, is expertly crafted by a family-owned knitwear company in Oradea, Romania, sharing our commitment to sustainability, accountability, and transparency. Our manufacturing processes prioritize energy efficiency, with ergonomic sewing machines and LED lighting contributing to a sustainable workspace.

Materials
Over the past three years, we’ve incorporated more organic fibers into our collections, such as Tencel, lyocell, organic cotton, virgin wool, modal, and linen. Polyester blends, when used, adhere to sustainable practices within our stringent criteria. Natural raw materials like shell, mother of pearl, and plant-based corozo are the primary components of our accessories. We actively recycle remaining fabrics and accessories, repurposing them into dust bags for packaging or donating them to local artisans.

Packaging
Our eco-boxes are crafted from recycled and responsibly sourced materials, ensuring 100% recyclability. Every packaging component, down to the tissue paper, packaging notes, return tags, and swing tags, is made from compostable materials, entirely free of plastic. Select pieces are delicately enveloped in 100% silk organza dust bags, repurposed from leftover fabric during our cutting process – perfect companions for your travels.

CO2-Neutral Shipping
We ship every parcel via DHL Go Green service. This ensures that every item reaches you in a CO2-neutral manner that minimizes its environmental impact.

We believe we can all make a difference.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Please wait…

Your subscription has been confirmed.
Thank you for subscribing.

X
Add to cart